|Group size:||1 to 12 people||Highest Alt:||4130m|
|Duration:||Total 9 days||Grade:||Moderate|
|Arrival on:||Kathmandu, Nepal||Departure from:||Kathmandu, Nepal|
|Type of trek:||Tea House / Camping|
|Best season:||Mar-April-May / Oct-Nov-Dec|
1250/- Per person
Annapurna region is one of the most diverse trekking region of Nepal. It have long as well as short trekking route. Trekking route can be improvised according to need of tourists. This trip is also part of network of trekking route in Annapurna Region. This is relatively short and easy trek intended for those who have limited time and still want to enjoy trekking.
This trek is short yet it provide very good view of mountains of Annapurna range. It gives close look at the life of local people. Majority of people belong to Gurung Community who are famous for their bravery in warfare.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel.
Day 02: Day trip in kathmandu to Boudhanath, Patan Temple and Swoyambhunath
Day 03: Fly/Drive to Pokhara.
Day 04: Drive to NayaPul and trek to Gandruk.
Day 05: Trek to Landruk.
Day 05: Trek to Pothana or Dampus.
Day 06: Trek to Dampus Phedi and drive back to Pokhara.
Day 07: Day activities in Pokhara.
Day 08: Fly back to Kathmandu and sight seen in Kathmandu.
Day 09: Transfer to Airport for final departure.
- Three night hotels in Kathmandu on Bed and Breakfast plan in 3 stars hotel.
- Trekking permit
- Sight seen entry ticket at different places
- Annapurna National park permit
- 3 times meal a day and hot drinks during the trekking
- Guide and porter
- All the transportation in Nepal
- Hotel during trekking
- Guide and porter insurance
- Nepal entry visa fee, you can get Nepal visa upon arrival at the Airport.
- International Airfare
- Alcoholic drinks in Kathmandu
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, sweets, snacks, beverages and bar bills, camera battery charging.
- Travel Insurance (Essential – Should include emergency evacuation coverage while trekking up to 5500+ meters).
- Personal trekking gears
- Tips for tour/ trekking staffs and driver
Please contact us for more informations.