Kongma Tse - Formerly called Mehra Peak or simply Mehra. And it rises to the north of kongma la and stands above the kumbo Glacier opposite the village of lobuche. It is one of trekking peak of Nepal that makes up the long south-west ridge of Nuptse carved out between the Khumbu and Nuptse Glaciers. From this peak, it offers the massive views of outh face of Nuptse, Pumori to the north and the Lho La from the summit. The expedition routes are usual to the mountain follows the Everest base camp route until leaving that trail to gain the Imja Valley and the east side of the Kongma La. . Seen from the lakes east of the Kongma La, a small, stepped glacier descends from the summit between long, rocky arms that make up the mountain's South and South-East Ridges. The margins of the glacier provide the normal route of ascent. The views from the summit are spectacular, especially so because of the nearness of the massive south face of Nuptse. The views northwards towards Pumori and the Lho La are also outstanding scenery.
Alternative Names: Mehare peak, the name was changed to avoid confusion with Mera peak
Height: 5849m -19189fit
Location : khumbu
Types: Tea house & Camping
Best Season: Spring (March to June-15 & Autumn ( September-December)
Price: 3100/- USD per person (1 or 2 person)
2600/- USD per person (3-5 person)
2300/- USD per person (6 or more person)
Day 01. Arrival at Katmandu International Airport (TIA) and our IMAGINE staff will come to pick up and take you to the standard Hotel.
Day 02. Free day in Kathmandu for preparation of the trip.
Day 03. Fly Kathmandu to Lukla (2,840m), trek to Phakding (2,610m) overnight at Lodge.
Day 04. Trek to Namche Bazaar (3,446m), overnight at Lodge.
Day 05. Rest and acclimatization day at Namche.Overnight at lodge.
Day 06 Trek from Namche to Tengboche (3,867m), overnight at Lodge.
Day 07. trek from Tengboche to Pheriche (4,252m), overnight at Lodge
Day 08. Trek from Pheriche to Lobuche (4,930m) Overnight at Lodge.
Day 09. Trek from Lobuche to Kalapather (5,545m)overnight at Gorak Shep
Day 10. Excursion to Everest Base Camp. Trek to Lobuche (4,930m) overnight at Lodge.
Day 11. Trek from Lobuche to Dingboche (4,343 m) Overnight at Lodge.
Day 12. Trek from Dingboche to Chhukung (4,730 m) Overnight at Lodge.
Day 13. Trek from Chhukung to Kongma Tse Base Camp Overnight at Camp.
Day 14. Summit Kongma Tse (5,849m). Back to Chhukung Overnight at Lodge.
Day 15. Chhukung to Dingboche (4,343m) Overnight at Lodge.
Day 16. Dingboche to Tengboche (3,867m) Overnight at Lodge.
Day 17. Tengboche to Jorsale Overnight at Lodge.
Day 18. Jorsale to Lukla (2,840m) Overnight at Lodge.
Day 19. Fly to Kathmandu and evening farewell dinner at typical Nepali restaurant and overnight at Hotel.
Day 20. Departure transport from Hotel to Airport for your onward destination
Itinerary can change as per the clients wish.
- Completely lodging Treks (During trekking period) and camping trek (during peak climbing period) on an AP plan i.e. breakfast, lunch, dinner and rooms in the lodge.
- 4 Nights Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on BB Plan (Bed & Breakfast)
- Airport pick up/drops on private vehicles
- Climbing permit of Kongma Tse or Mehra peak
- Sagarmatha National park entrance fee
- All government taxes and official charges.
- Airfare: Kathmandu to Lukla & Lukla to Kathmandu
- Climbing equipment & allowance for a climbing Guide
- Climbing equipment: Ropes (Main & dynamic), Ice screw, Rock piton, snow shovel and Snow bar
- High altitude Tents, High altitude food and Cooking pot and gas stove.
- English speaking Trekking / Mountain Guide and Porters
- Accidental and medical Insurance of Nepalese staffs
- Welcome dinner
- International Airfare to and from Nepal
- Member’s Personal climbing equipments.
- Personal climbing Insurance
- Nepal Visa fee
- Helicopter Rescue if needed
- Alcoholic drinks
- Tips to Staffs if you like