Manang valley is beneath the giant mountains of Annapurna’s and is very rich in its culture.Manang valley is divided into two catogories like upper Manang valley and lower Manang valley.
Upper manang valley is divided into 6 villages and they are Pisang (3280m), Gyaru (3670m), Ngwal (3657m), Braka (3470m), Manang (3540m) and Khanskar (3738m). People from these villages are called Nyeshyangte (nye=us, shyang=historical place in Tibet) so its believed that ancestors of these valley decented from Tibet but some old people denies this and it kind of make sense because their is no simalirity in language. People are buddhist in this valley, there are lots of chortens,mani walls,prayers flags and yes monastries that are above 500 years old. This valley is famous for its rich culture,monastries,wildlife,highest lake(Tilicho lake) and its highest pass,Thorang La Pass 5416m.
Maximum Altitude : 5418 m.
Types: Tea house & Camping
Best Season : Spring :- Mar – Apr – May, Autumn :- Oct – Nov – Dec
Group Size :Min 2 person /Max 12 persons
Day 01: Drive from Kathmandu to BesiSahar-Bhulbhule By jeep or van.
Day 02: Bhulbhule to Jagat (1300m)
Day 03: Jagat to Bagarchap (2160m)
Day 04: Bagarchap to Chame (2630m)
Day 05: Chame to Pisang (3190m)
Day 06: Pishang to Manang (3519m)
Day 07: Rest day or sight trip around Manang.
Day 08: Trek back from Manang to Homgde
Day 09: Flight to Pokhara
- Airport pick up and drop .
- Accommodation with breakfast at standard hotel(Break fast and bed) in Kathmandu.
- Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with Tea & coffee during the trek.
- Flight to Pokhara.
- Tea House accommodation during trekking in the mountain.
- 1 highly experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, porters .
- One way flight from Jomsom to Pokhara & Domestic airport taxes in Jomsom.
- Annapurna Conservation Fee and TRC Fees.
- Government taxes.
- Office Service charge.
- Travel insurance .
- International air fare to and from Nepal.
- Nepal entry visa fee .
- Alcoholic drinks
- Tips for trekking staffs, driver etc.
Please contact us for more informations.