|Group size:||1 to 12 people||Highest Alt:||5093m|
|Arrival on:||Kathmandu, Nepal||Departure from:||Kathmandu, Nepal|
|Type of trek:||Camping|
|Best season:||Spring, Summer & Autumn|
Depend on group size
Isolated until 1989, the Dolpo area of far north western Nepal is hard to match for its surreal beauty and stunning charm. Situated at the rain-shadowed side of the Himalaya, the rugged scenery shows dramatic views, compared to similar altitude elsewhere in the kingdom. There are no lush green hills fed by monsoon but a thrilling hardcore landscape, guarded by impressive peaks, striving for heaven. The Dolpo region offers visit to ancient and isolated villages, immortal to time. It provides you with sites of spectacular lakes, authentic Buddhist monasteries and plentiful wildlife (including Blue sheep, mountain goat, jackal, wolf and snow leopard). In case you are seeking for some overwhelming and impressive panorama, Dolpo won’t disappoint you! The route begins by meandering through pine and cedar forest with views of the massive Dhaualgiri range in the backdrop. As the most remote and least developed district in Nepal, this trek is reserved for those with a true sense of adventure.
Day 01: Fly Kathmandu to Nepalganj
Day 02: Fly to Juphal (Dolpo)
Day 03: Trek to Dunai
Day 04: Trek to Hanke check post
Day 05: Trek to RejiDay 06: Trek to Ringmo (shey – Phoksundo Lake)
Day 07: Rest day at Shey – Phoksundo Lake
Day 08: Trek to Silver Forest
Day 09: Trek to Sehula Bhanjyang (Ngondala) Base camp
Day 10: Trek to Shey Gompa
Day 11: Rest day at Shey Gompa
Day 12: Trek to Saldang
Day 13: Rest day at Saldang
Day 14: Trek to Sibu
Day 15: Trek to Jenjla La Base Camp
Day 16: Trek to Se La Base Camp
Day 17: Trek to Dho Tarap
Day 18: Rest day at Dho Tarap
Day 19: Trek to Big Cave
Day 20: Trek to Lihini
Day 21: Trek to Tarakot
Day 22: Trek to Heute Ghar
Day 23: Trek to Dunai
Day 24: Trek to Juphal
Day 25: Fly back to Nepalgunj
Day 26: Fly / Drive back to Kathmandu.
- Airport pickups and drops in a private vehicle
- 3-star hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast
- Teahouse accommodation during the trek
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek
- farewell dinners
- All ground transportation on a comfortable private vehicle as per the itinerary
- Domestic flights (Kathmandu- Nepalgunj -Jhupal round trip)
- Guided city tour in Kathmandu by private vehicle
- Entrance fees for sightseeing/monument visits as per the itinerary
- An experienced, English-speaking and government-licensed trek leader and assistant trek leader (4 trekkers: 1 assistant guide)
- Porter service (2 trekkers: 1 porter)
- Staff costs including their salary, insurance, equipment, domestic airfare, food and accommodation
- All necessary paperwork and trekking permits (National Park Permit, TIMS)
- Medical kit (carried by your trek leader)
- All government and local taxes
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu & Pokhara.
- Nepal entry visa fee, you can get Nepal visa upon arrival at the Airport.
- International Airfare/Airport tax, City tour Sightseeing entry fees.
- Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks, hot water, hot shower
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, sweets, snacks, beverages and bar bills, camera battery charging.
- Travel Insurance (Essential – Should include emergency evacuation coverage while trekking up to 5500+ meters).
- Personal trekking gears
- Tips for tour/ trekking staffs and driver
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned in Price Includes