Pisang Peak (6091m) is located in the Annapurna Region along with several other small trekking peaks. The peak is one of the smallest trekking peaks which can be climbed easily and is famous among novice climbers for this region. To reach the base camp from Pisang village, the path ascends through sparse wood and pasture to a Kharka at (4,380m) which is considered the best place for setting up the base camp. High Camp is set up at 5,400m climbing to a shoulder on the South-West Ridge. There will be snow at the high camp from the end of November to the end of March. To climb the Pisang Peak, we trek along the Annapurna region across peaceful hamlets, where the mountains look over us throughout the trail. We star our trek from Beshishar, which is the starting point of Annapurna circuit trekking. The trail offers you massif views of mountain, flora and fauna. The summit of the Pisang Peak offers excellent views of the Annapurna I, II, IV, III, Gangapurna, Manaslu, Lamjung Himal and other smaller peaks. After we ascend the Pisang Peak, we descend to Muktinath and Jomsom, before arriving in Pokhara where our trek ends. Muktinath is one of the famous Hindu and Buddhist pilgrimage sites of Nepal. Our experienced and qualified staff will take attention to your safety to have a successful summit. .
Peak name: Pisang Peak
Types: Tea house & Camping
Best Season: Mar to May, Sep to Nov
Group Size :Min 2 person /Max 12 persons
Trip cost: The cost of each climbing differs as per the size of group, choice of hotel, client's interest of service and amendments in our itinerary. Our prices are very reasonable for the services we cater. Please contact us for more information and cost details.
Day 1 : Arrival in Kathmandu and our staff will come to pick up at airport and take you to the standard Hotel.
Day 2 : Rest day and if the client want to go around some area like Boudhanath and other area then we can manage the car and one helper.
Day 3 : Drive to Besisahar (760m) and trek to Bulbule (840m).
Day 4 : Bulbule to Ghermu (1100m).
Day 5 : Ghermu to Tal (1700m).
Day 6 : Tal to Dana queue or Timang (2300m).
Day 7 : Dana queue to Chame (2670m).
Day 8 : Chame to Upper Pisang (3200m).
Day 9 : Upper Pisang to Pisang Base Camp
Day10 : Acclimatization Day.
Day11 : Pisang Base Camp to High camp
Day12 : Leisure Day.
Day13 : High camp to Pisang Peak Summit (6092m) and descent to Base Camp.
Day14 : Pisang Base Camp to Manang.
Day15 : Rest day.
Day16 : Manang to Leder.
Day17 : Leder to Phedi High Camp (4850m).
Day18 : Phedi High Camp to Muktinath Thorong La Pass (5416m).
Day19 : Muktinath to Jomsom.
Day20 : Flight to Pokhara.
Day21 : Flight or drive to Kathmandu.
Day22 : Departure from Nepal
Itinerary can be change as per clients likes .
- Airport Pick up and Drop as per itinerary by private car / van
- Three nights accommodation in Kathmandu inclusive Breakfast at 3/4 star category hotel
- All the standard meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during trek and climbing period.
- Peak Climbing permit fees
- Local Guest house accommodation during trek and tented accommodation in climbing period
- Experience and helpful trekking guide during trek and friendless porters (1 perter for two people)
- Round Airfare as per itinerary
- Expert Sherpa guide for climb
- First aid medical kit
- Sagarmatha National park permit fee
- Required climbing equipment's (rope, ice-crew, snow bar etc.)
- TIMS card fees
- All the government tax
- International Airfare to and from Nepal
- Member’s Personal climbing equipments.
- Personal climbing Insurance
- Nepal Visa fee
- Helicopter Rescue if needed
- Alcoholic drinks
- Tips to Staffs if you like
Please contact us for more informations.