Pharchamo-6187m Peak is an attractive snow peak lying south of Tashi Lapcha. It has a northwest ridge, which rises above the Trolumbau Glaciers in the west. Rolwaling valley is the main access to Pharchamo, though this route was closed for most of the 1980s due to potential dangers to porters crossing the Tashi Lapcha. Pharchamo is the third most popular peaks of NMA after Island peak and Mera peak. It was first climbed in 1955AD. Pharchamo and Tashi-Lapcha pass are combined. It passes through Rolwaling Valley to Khumbu Valley.
Imagine Nepal Trek and Expeditions achievements chick on me
Maximum Height: 6160meters
Types of Trek: Camping and Tea house.
Best Time: April & May and October- November
Minimum members: 2 person in a trip
Maximum members: 12 persons
Attraction: The trekking leads from remote valley Rolwaling to Khumbu Region.
Price:: 2400/- USD per peson
Days 01 : Arrival at Kathmandu; transfer to the Hotel
Days 02 : Sightseeing around Kathmandu valley
Days 03 : Drive to Jagat and then starts trekking.
Days 04 : Trek to Simigaon about 5-6 hrs
Days 05 : Trek to Dong-kang about 7-8hrs
Days 06 : Trek to Beding about 7 hrs
Days 07 : Trek to Na about 5 hrs
Days 08 : Rest+ acclimatization walk
Days 09 : Trek to chugima about 4hrs
Days 10 : Trek to Lower Jabok about 7-8 hrs on glacier and moraine.
Days 11 : Trek to Tashi-Fuk crossing Tashi-Lapchha=pharchamo B.C
Days 12 : Summit up to Pachherma peak and back to Base camp
Days 13 : Trek to thengba about 8-9 hrs
Days 14 : Trek to Thame about 6hrs
Days 15 : Take rest at thame
Days 16 : Trek to Namche Bazar about 5hrs
Days 17 : Trek to Lukla about 8hrs
Days 18 : Flight back to Kathmandu early in the morning
Days 19: Depart to your own destination
1. Pharchamo Climbing permit
2. National park fee
3. Climbing Guide for climbing
4. Insurance of staff
5. Camping Trek
6. Allowance to Kitchen staff
7. 3 times Food during trekking and climbing
8. Transfer in Kathmandu
9. Private jeep from Kathmandu and to kathmandu
10. 3 nights Hotel in Kathmandu on 3 stars hotel, (Hotel Tibet in Lazimpath) (Additional 250/-USD will be charged for 5 stars hotels)
11. Tents and food as required on 2 person sharing basis
12. Adequate porters up and down during the trekking
13. Group climbing equipments like rope, snow bars, ice crew etc
14. Lukla-kathmandu flight tickets.
1. International Airfare
2. Member’s Personal climbing equipments.
3. Personal climbing Insurance
4. Nepal Visa fee
5. Helicopter Rescue if needed. (your insurance covers incase of any accident)
6. Alcoholic drinks
7. Tips to Staffs if you like.
A. Starts on 6th October 2017
B. Starts on 11th October 2017
Pharchamo summit in 2015