Kusum Kangru peak climbing is recommended only for participant who have plenty climbing skill. Summit Mountain has at least five main edge and face. Kusum Kanguru peak is tricky demanding from all potential way. North facing of major summit is mainly stunning. Who have sufficient alpine climbing knowledge are especially advise to go for this trek. Consider as difficult very demanding on possible from all routes and imposing rock and ice peak which form the boundary between the Dudh Koshi and south of Hinku Valley to the north. Remarkable peak of rock and ice enjoy an enormous defy to the climbers. Careful climbing peak between trekking peaks in Nepal and Name of Kusum Kanguru comes from Tibetan which means three snow peaks.
Between the three top, the north face of the major summit is the most exciting. Regard as strictly very demanding on all likely routes, Kusum Kanguru is an remarkable rock and ice peak which forms the boundary between the Dudhkosi in the south and Hinku valley to the north. For the south east face route, the approach is made from Hinku valley side and for the north face route we follow the trekking trail of Everest base camp up to Manjo and move ahead towards the east south for two days to reach the base camp. From base camp climb sheer lawn and trees and lastly a ramp chief to the ridge proper. The climb is technological tricky to all likely way and requires very well skills and practice of climb on rock and ice. Peak is a versatile, triple submit mountain has at slightest five main points and face. Kusum Kanguru, an notable peak of rock and ice have a great defy to the climbers. It is careful the most risky peak for climb between trekking peaks and most magnificent mountain view.
Peak name Kusum Kangru Peak
Duration: 26 Days
Types: Tea house & Camping
Best Season: Mar to May, Sep to Nov
Group Size :Min 2 person /Max 12 persons
Trip cost: The cost of each climbing differs as per the size of group, choice of hotel, client's interest of service and amendments in our itinerary. Our prices are very reasonable for the services we cater. Please contact us for more information and cost details.
Day 01: Arrive at Kathmandu airport, warm reception and transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Half day sightseeing around Kathmandu valley and evening checklist.
Day 03: Flight to Lukla (2840m) and trek to Chutanga (3100m)
Day 04: Acclimatization day at Chutanga
Day 05: Trek to Tuli Kharka (4400m) via 4600m pass
Day 06: Trek to Tashing Ongma (3600m)
Day 07: Trek to Tangnag (4350m)
Day 08: Acclimatization day at Tangnag
Day 09: Trek to Base Camp (4360m)
Day 10: Climb preparation
Day 11: Climb preparation
Day 12: Climb preparation
Day 13: High camp (5100m)
Day 14: Higher camp (5600m)
Day 15: Climb to summit (6367m) and back to Base Camp
Day 16: Trek to Tashing Ongma
Day 17: Trek to Tuli Kharka
Day 18: Trek to Lukla
Day 19: Lukla to Kathmandu (1350m) by plane. Overnight at hotel.
Day 20: Day at leisure, evening join farewell dinner with culture show.
Day 21: Transfer to airport for final departure to your home.
Itinerary can be change as per clients likes .
- All Necessary airports pick and drop.
- Standard hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast basis.
- All Necessary Permits including Kusum Kanguru Peak Climbing.
- Trekking Information management system card (permits).
- An English speaking guide for trekking and peak climbing.
- All necessary equipments for peak climbing guide including his extra allowance.
- Necessary porters, helpers and cook while trekking and climbing.
- Best available guest house accommodations while trekking.
- Tent accommodations while climbing Kusum Kanguru Peak Climbing.
- Full board meals like breakfast, lunch and dinner with tea/coffees while trekking.
- Freshly cooked food by our cook while climbing Kusum Kanguru Peak Climbing.
- All necessary taxes and our service charges including insurance for guide, cook, porters and helpers.
- All necessary equipments, food, salary and flights for guide, cook, porters and helpers.
- Fare well dinner in Kathmandu.
- International Airfare to and from Nepal
- Member’s Personal climbing equipments.
- Personal climbing Insurance
- Nepal Visa fee
- Helicopter Rescue if needed
- Alcoholic drinks
- Tips to Staffs if you like
Please contact us for more informations.