Chulu West peak is a part of the manang himal. which is quite rightly included in the larger Damodar Himal, the eastern limit of which runs south from Chako and Peak 6687 in a north-to-south direction along the Hunlung Khola, Nar Khola and Phu Khola Chulu. Chulu As Chulu west peak is popular trekking peak of Annapurna region, this peak is not real technical difficulty in reaching the summit but progress can be slowand its depend on snow condition. Once you reach on summit, it would offers you Himalayan views of Annapurna region, the beautiful landscape and mixed culture.
The best season for climb
March - April and September, October, November
Duration: 23 Days
Maximum altitude: 6419m
Types: Tea house & Camping
Best Season: March - April and September, October, November
Minimum members: 2 person in a trip
Maximum members: 12 persons in each team
Price: 2825 USD
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and our staff will come to airport to pick up and take you to the hotel.
Day 02: Full day Sightseeing Trip in Kathmandu Valley like as Boudhanath Stupa, Pashupatinath Temple and Swoyambhunath Stupa with our well experience English Speaking Tour Guide by private car, Overnight in Hotel.
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Bhulbhule 840m/6-7hours by Tourist Bus, stay overnight at Lodge.
Day 04: Trek from Bhulbhule to Jagat 1300m/5-6hours, stay overnight at Lodge.
Day 05: Trek from Jagat to Dharapani 1860m/5-6hours, stay overnight at Lodge.
Day 06: Trek from Dharapani to Chame 2670m/5-6hours, stay overnight at Lodge.
Day 07: Trek from Chame to Lower Pisang 3200m/5-6hours, stay overnight at Lodge.
Day 08: Trek from Lower Pisang to Manang Village 3540m/5-6hours, stay overnight at Lodge.
Day 09: Acclimatization Day and exploring village and lakes, stay overnight at Lodge.
Day 10: Trek from Manang Village to Yak Kharka 4020m/4-5hours, stay overnight at Lodge.
Day 11: Trek from Yak Kharka to Chulu West Base Camp 4930m/5-6hours, stay overnight at tent camp.
Day 12 and 13: Put fix rope, client stays at camp.
Day 14: Trek from Chulu West Base Camp to High Camp 5530m/4-5hours, stay overnight at tent camp.
Day 15: Summit to Chulu West Peak 6419m and back to Base Camp 4930m/7-8hours, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 16: Extra Day for climbing due to bad weather or AMS, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 17: Trek from Chulu West Base Camp to Thorong-La Phedi 4450m/5-6hours, stay overnight at Lodge.
Day 18: Trek from Thorong-La Phedi to Muktinath 3760m via Thorong-La Pass 5416m/6-7hours, stay overnight at Lodge.
Day 19: Trek from Muktinath to Jomsom 2720m via Kagbeni 2800m/6-7hours, stay overnight at Lodge.
Day 20: Fly from Jomsom to Pokhara 820m/40minutes and transfer to Hotel.
Day 21: Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu by A/C Tourist Bus and transfer to Hotel.
Day 22: Free Day for Shopping in Kathmandu, stay overnight at Hotel.
Day 23: After breakfast .Final Departure to International Airport
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & transfer by car / Van.
- 5 nights accommodation with breakfast at hotel in Kathmandu and Standard hotel in Pokhara.
- Kathmandu city/sightseeing tour as per the above itinerary and entrance fees.
- Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with Tea & coffee and hot/cold filter water during the trek.
- Lodge to lodge and Tented accommodation on sharing basis during the trek and climbing period.
- 1 experienced helpful and friendly guide, 1 cook and 1 helper, porters (1 porter for 2 peoples), their food & accommodation, salary, equipments & insurance.
- Camping Equipments (Tents, Kitchen Utensils and Mattresses).
- All transportation by bus/car.
- Domestic flight from Jomsom/Pokhara and airport tax.
- Annapurna Conservation Area Permit and all necessary permits.
- Peak Climbing permit, Garbage deposit.
- Peak Climber’s (Sherpa) equipments charge.
- First Aid Medical Kit box and necessary emergency equipments.
- Office Service charge.
- International Airfare to and from Nepal
- Member’s Personal climbing equipments.
- Personal climbing Insurance
- Nepal Visa fee
- Helicopter Rescue if needed
- Alcoholic drinks
- Tips to Staffs if you like