Mt. Annapurna lying in the western part of Nepal is the 10thhighest mountain with 8091m height. It is the first 8000m peak climbed but it is the least 8000m peak climbed in the history of 8000m mountaineering. Because of hard route and threat of avalanche made it quite popular but the nos. of climber interested in climbing it is so less. Till 2009, the nos. of successful climber is only 166 which compared to Mt. Everest is half of single spring season. So very few commercial expedition organizer organize it.
Mostly it is climbed by those people who dream to climb all 8000m peaks. So every year there is very less nos. of climbers climbing on it. Climbing Annapurna give you real adventure feeling. Dare to dream and fulfill it with Imagine Treks Team.
video of last summit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyr7vXyTjTg
8091 m, 26,545 feet
June 3, 1950 by Maurice Herzog and Louis Lachenal
Death Rate after summit: 33.82 % It is considered the most dangerous mountain to climb. Heavy snowfall and continuous avalanche made took lives of several climbers. It used to have 41% of death rate after summit but it is getting lower gradually. Any interested team can book trip for any season. March is best time for Annapurna-I Facts
Quick Look :-
Name: Imagine International Annapurna Expedition 201..
Time: 1st March to (10-15)th April 201.. (Predicted time)
Event: High Altitude Mountaineering
Team size: 10 foreign climbers
Minimum: 3 foreign climbers+ Sherpa (it would be better to have your own team and expedition)
Cost: 30,500/- $ USD
Photo of Previous Annapurna Expedition
Day 1. Arrive in Kathmandu
Day 2. Prepare for Expedition and Briefing at Ministry of Tourism, Nepal
Day3. Fly to Annapurna Base Camp by Helicopter
Day 4 to day 34 Climbing Period
Day 36.Descent back to Base camp
Day 37.Packing at base camp
Day 38. Fly back to Kathmandu
Day 39 Rest Day in Kathmandu
Day 40. Final Departure.
What cost Includes :-
- Permit fee of Mt. Annapurna
- National park entry fee and local taxes
- Oxygen 4 bottles to each member and Sherpa as required
- Mask and regulator set ( TOP2Out)
- Sherpa in a ratio 1:1
- Experienced cook and kitchen staffs
- Allowance to staffs
- Liaison Officer
- Insurance of Staff (Liaison officer, cook, Cook and Kitchen Boys)
- 2ways flight tickets Pokhara-Kathmandu and jeep to Tatopani
- 2 ways 4hrs 30minutes hrs drive private car or jeep Pokhara-Tatopani
- Helicopter service from Tatopani to Base Camp and Base Camp to Tatopani
- Transfer in Kathmandu
- Hotel in Kathmandu on BB plan for 4 nights in 3 stars hotel
- Hotel and food in Pokhara for 1 night
- Accommodation and food during climbing.
- All kind of Tents in BC and high camps
- All kind of group climbing gears like rope, snow bar, high food, etc
- Local Sim Card if needed
What Cost Excludes :-
- International Air-fare
- Personal equipments for climbing
- Summit bonus to Sherpa of 1000/-$ USD
- Personal expenses
- Life and Medical insurance of foreign climbing members
- Emergency evacuation helicopter rescue incase needed
- Tips to staffs if you like
- Extra service if client want like extra oxygen bottle, extra Sherpa etc
Additional service if you want
- Satellite phone charge: 2/- USD per minute call
2.Oxygen cylinders of 4 ltr: 450/-USD
3.Mask and regulator set on rent: 300/-USD and (800/- USD: if lost)
4.Helicopter service from EBC to Kathmandu: 6,000/-USD for single charter
5.Personal climbing Sherpa: 9,500/- USD including all services and oxygen to him
2014: Mr Mingma G Sherpa, Mr Zhang Liang, Mr LiuYOng Zhong and 4 Sherpa returned back from 7400m.
2015: Including Mr Mingma G sherpa, Mr Zhang Liang, Mr Liu Yong Zhong, Reza Shahlei and other 10 climbing members made successful ascent on 24th March 2015. It is the highest record that 13 people reach summit on same day.
Mr Pemba Sherpa and Samueli Mansikka slipped away and died while returning back from summit. Mr Pemba climbed Annapurna 4 times (highest summit till the date), in additional he climbed Mt Kanchenjunga,Makalu, Daulagiri, Lhotse and K2. And late Samueli Mansikka completed 10*8000m peaks till the date. Both the experienced climbers were died when they went out of connected ropes. Sorry, mountains are always cruel
Record in 2015
1. New and Safest route on Annapurna was explored.
2. Ms Dong HongJuan became first Chinese Lady Annapurna summitter.
3.Mr Muharrem Aydine Irmak became first Turkish to summit Mt Annapurna
4.Mr Zdravko Dejanovie became first Macedonian to summit Mt Annapurna
5. Highest number of summit in a single day. 13 climbers reached the summit at same time.
The red line route can be considered as safest route on Mt Annapurna.
Mr Mingma G Sherpa identified this route in 2015. He was on Mt Annapurna in 2014 but couldn't success so during his that expedition, he figured out this route and successfully climber via this route in 2015. Since he is from Rolwaling, he named it "ROLWALING ROUTE".
Note: 1. Itinerary can be changed as per clients wish and weather condition.